Key ideas in the book:
* To grow your business, reward your customers and your salespeople.
* Leap ahead to business success by seeing opportunities in any situation
* Cutting back on your customers’ risk will earn you a competitive edge
Symbiotic relationships with other companies can help you build your client base, but be sure to choose your collaborators wisely
Money isn’t all you’ve got, and trading can be wildly successful
3 fundamental ways to the profitability of your company
* Increase the number of clients.
* Increase the size of the sale per client
* Increase the number of times that client buys from you.
Tips on direct email
* Headlines are the key.
* Body copy should be as long as it takes to persuade them and get down all the facts
-Explain what the service will do for them
-Write it entirely from their side
-Show in words and concrete imagery what they can gain or save how it will benefit them.
* Validate all claims with lots of facts
* Counter every objections before they even think it
* Restrict the quality and time of the offer
*Give a no risk guarantee
3 strategies to make your business stand out
* Reduce your customers’ risk to zero with a better-than-risk-free guarantee.
* Build symbiotic relationships with related businesses that aren’t direct competitors.
* Make trades with other businesses that don’t involve money.
“A good idea is a good idea no matter where it comes from. And when you come up with that good idea you will be rewarded.” Jay Abraham